WEB & EDI Services
AMALIVRE maintains a current database of over 780,000 titles, adding more than 20,000 new titles annually.
Libraries may easily access their online account and our database via our website, thanks to their login and passwords.
Ordering via our website allows for :
It is possible to request this service at the time an order is entered or the instruction may be recorded for automatic supply for all orders entered via our website by the Library.
These free records provide Minimal-level Acquisition Records (MINAR) which include :
- Automatic order processing : like EDI orders, they are processed immediately, allowing for faster delivery.
- Order confirmation : upon each web order, an email confirmation of the ordered titles is sent to the email address keyed on the login page.
- Free Minimal-level Acquisition Records (MINAR) : submitting orders on our website allows Libraries to receive MINAR for uploading into the Library system. The records may be transmitted as an attachment file to an email or via FTP (free service).
- LC Call Number
- Dewey Classification Number
To simplify ordering and speed up delivery, AMALIVRE offers EDI services :
- Automatic order processing : all web and EDI orders are processed automatically.
- Order confirmation : a confirmation of orders will be sent to the email address provided by the Library at the time of setting-up the EDI profile.
- Electronic invoicing : this service is available in addition to paper invoices for all orders, in EDIFACT format and/or in MARC 21 format with embedded invoice data . The format remains the same (date and number, purchase order, price in euros and in $US/CAD, postage).
To process EDI orders and invoices, AMALIVRE's software is compatible with the following Library systems :
- ENDEAVOUR (Voyager),
- SIRSI (Unicorn),
- INNOVATIVE (Innopac, Millenium),
- EXLIBRIS (Aleph),
- ALMA, etc.
The formats available are Edifact, Bisac, X12, Tradacom...
We will be happy to work with any other system or software upon request.
For any information or help with online ordering, please do not hesitate to contact Christèle Giboire : firstname.lastname@example.org