Your library account
On www.amalivre.fr, Libraries will access all our services and will be able to manage their selecting and ordering activities.
Here are the various sections of a Library's account :
- Full Database Access : selectors can search titles via several criteria : title, author, ISBN, LC classes, interdisciplinary categories etc. They can proceed to select titles for purchase by adding them to their order.
- New Titles : selectors can view the new titles added in the past three months. They can narrow their search using Dewey, LC or interdisciplinary classes criteria.
By clicking on the link "To receive electronic slips for new titles", selectors can also decide to get their selection of new titles as an attachment sent via email : upon entering their email address, they will be asked to tick the subjects for which they wish to be informed on new titles and will then receive their file within the next hour on their email.
- Your Order : this section displays the summary of a Library's order and allows several actions :
- Submiting an order : once the necessary information has been entered (PO number, fund code, quantity, possible comments like "rush" or "2nd copy"), Libraries can proceed to submit their order for processing.
- Putting a title on hold : selectors may click on the "check" icon to the left of the book title, and it will transform itself into a question mark, confining this book to the shopping cart, with no possibility to order it until validated again by a click on the question mark.
- Cancelling a title : selectors may remove a title from the shopping cart by clicking on the "Cancel" link situated before the price information. Please don't forget to validate your modifications (link at the bottom of your order page) before submitting orders.
- Getting pre-ordering Marc records : if selectors wish to receive Minimal-level Acquisition Records (MINAR) of selected titles, they may do so by clicking on the "Get pre-ordering Marc records" on the bottom left of the page and entering the recipient's email address. Selectors will be able to upload MINAR free of charge into the Library system, in order to be processed and transmitted back as EDI orders. Please note that this will automatically empty the shopping cart.
- Statement of Account : this section is a management tool that allows each Library to fully analyse its purchases and calculate statistics over any given period.
- Order Status : selectors may find here the list and status of all the Library's orders. These can be monitored from order date right through completion. A specific order can be searched via several criteria (title, ISBN etc.).
By clicking on a title, comments can be emailed directly to us (request for information, claim etc.).
- Register for Bibliographic Services : selectors may use this section to register for various services :
- New Titles Announcements (free) : selectors registered to our New Titles Announcements service via email (E-forms) are displayed here. They can register and modify their profile or request us to do so.
- Bib Records downloaded when ordering (free) : Libraries can ask to receive systematically and upon each order entered via our website, a MINAR file of the purchased titles, to be sent via email or FTP. It is also possible to request this service manually on each ordering occurrence.
- Records with embedded invoice data : we will be happy to include the Library's invoice data in the MINAR we provide.Please kindly contact us to set this service up.
For any information or help with your web account, please do not hesitate to contact Zrinka Miladin :