For over more than 70 years, AMALIVRE has been supplying French monographs in all formats to academic, research and public Libraries throughout the world.
We have established over many years a list of publishers that reflects our customer base. It is a list that is constantly expanding, from large publishing groups to local associations and authors.
Central to our expertise are books and periodicals published in France and other French speaking countries such as Belgium, Switzerland, Canada, Africa and the Caribbean :
- We supply material in all the following formats : books, journals, periodicals, CD-Rom, DVD-Rom, DVDs, audio CDs, hard-to-find items, microfilms, microfiches, etc.
- Orders can be received in all formats : by email, post, fax, on the web via our online database, and electronically via EDI transmission.
- Orders are processed immediately.
- Books and other material are shipped daily to ensure the shortest possible waiting periods.
- We are committed to providing the fastest possible service including overnight delivery upon request.
- Our prices are converted into $ US/CAD. For our Canadian customers, TPS is included on all invoices.
- If actual prices exceed your quotation, we will contact your Library via email to know your instructions.
- If titles are in a different format or out-of-print, we shall notify your Library.
- Our system is designed to flag duplicates against previous Firm orders or any title that might have been supplied by our Standing Order department or on your Approval Plan : we will contact your Library for confirmation before shipping a possible second copy.
Our online database is an ever-expanding source of hundreds of thousands titles for selectors to search, select and order from.
It is also an efficient tool to review the status of your orders, to claim titles, to make statistics out of your ordering activity.
Minimal-level Acquisition Records (MINAR) can be obtained free of charge prior to any ordering, once orders have been submitted, or at the time of shipping/billing.
For further information, please contact Zrinka Miladin: